Congratulations Matt, January J.O.T.M., 46%

Nomination are open to any paid member of MJC. You MUST post nominations other than yourself as long as they are a paid member and have not been awarded already within the past 3 years. Nominees MUST post a Acceptance reply to the forum. Poll will be posted on the 15th of prior month or 5 accepted nominees. Jeep of the Month based on Forum poll. Tie breaker poll to be created on the 1st and ran til 9pm Sunday of the first week of the month. Those members that did not win the JOTM for that month will be carried over to the next month's voting poll.

Moderator: tazmangk

Run4lo

Re: Congratulations Matt, January J.O.T.M., 46%

Post by Run4lo »

We have a Trophy for you so try to make arrangements with Slaytman to pick it up!
If there's a Rock, YO I'll crawl it!
Check out the looks while my JK devours it!
Rocks, rocks, baby!
IH8MUD OlllllllO IH8MUD
JOTM Jan. 07 & Sept 10 - MIGS
Matt
TEC team
TEC team

Post by Matt »

COOL! there is a 97% chance Ill make it to winterfest. I probably wont have my new tires or new front bumper on at that point so chances are ill be babying the jeep there but at least ill be there.
Jeep KJ on 35s, front and rear lockers, front winch, Mile Marker 16,000 pound hydraulic rear winch, Warn XD9000 both have 1/2 inch viking synthetic line, front ARB bumper, custom rear bumper, and so much more.

Jeep XJ -1114 RTI- on 44" sticky compound super swampers, locked, lifted, stretched, long armed, on built Dana 60s comp cut 5.13 gears Mile Marker 8k waterproof winch lots more.

January 2014 JOTM
September 2016
speeduck

Post by speeduck »

its ok, we all drive jeeps, we all understand when they break down we cant drive them... been there done that!
"05 rubicon"
1006RTI ramp/4"susp long arm/UCF belly up/xrc bumpers/T-max 10,000/cobra 29/motometal 909's/35's Falken Wildpeaks/kilby steerbox skid/quick double disconect sway/member of the
endo
club
"member of the red jeep club"