updated 06/13/17- 144 MJC members, Club Mtg-2nd Monday of every Month at 6:30pm | MJC A-Store..MJC gets 4 percent orders from this Amazon based storefront...go shopping!!|Check Forum "Announcements" and "Have Fun out there" often for upcomming events and wheel'n opportunities!!!

WTB JKU 4 door on built 44s or 60s

Must be complete vehicle, (150 day post life unless responded to). Please place DELETE in your subject line when you are done with the ad.

Moderators: CV Team, Tec Team

WTB JKU 4 door on built 44s or 60s

Postby Boulderdash » February 18th, 2016, 11:04 am

I've been away from the Jeep life for a while now and I'm ready to jump back in with both feet. I'm looking for a rig Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 door with built axles preferably 60's because I can't stay off the skinny one. Rig must be able to be street derivable too. Motor condition and mileage doesn't mean a lot as I will eventually change the power plant to a V8. Let me know what you have.
Current Ride
2012 JKU. Cut off all factory suspension and replaced with Terraflex Long arms. 06 Super Duty Dana 60 front housing shaved and trussed to fit. 01 D-Max 14 bolt rear axle trussed with new link locations. ARB air lockers front and back powered by twin ARB compressors. Custom rock rail/steps, poor mans stubby factory bumper with SB 10K winch mounted to custom hidden winch mount, hydro assist with tapped steering box and ram cut factory fenders to clear 40" Pro Comps. Too much more to list....PS. No additional lighting needed to wheel the curbs around here.
Boulderdash
MJC member
MJC member

Return to Jeeps for Sale, Wanted or Trade