Stubby stock bumper

Technical information on all Jeep models Reviews and Write-ups on all Jeep related items for all models. Please specify Model at the beginning of the "Subject". You may reply to the posts but please use the appropriate other areas for general discussion posts.

Moderator: Tec Team

DeputyDog

Stubby stock bumper

Post by DeputyDog »

Ordered the stubby end cap kit for JK front bumper and finally got the balls to go at my first DIY on my JK. Might not seem like much, but holy "poop" I had some serious anxiety with chopping the ends of my stock bumper off with a saws all! In the end I was happy with it. At least until I can get a nice recovery bumper. Took about an hour start to finish and 3 blades.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
White Rubi
CV team
CV team

Re: Stubby stock bumper

Post by White Rubi »

Looks good. As you know . Jeeps are a sickness. Only cure being the need to modify. Some heavily and so no so. But beware. ailment can and usally does spread like wild fire.......

look at it this way to. If you do some mod. It can be changed back to stock. You now have been officially diagnosed with JEEP FEVER!!!!. Seek another modification immediately for relief........

Im not a doctor . But I play one online .. lmao..
05. LJ rubi with 454tbi and th400 trans with 241OR t-case.
Member of the Big Block Jeep club
6in RC lift 3in body
38x14.5x16 toyos on procomp wheels

http://www.youtube.com/koalacat
http://s816.photobucket.com/home/koalacat_photo/index
DeputyDog

Post by DeputyDog »

So it was OK that I ordered 2.5 inch Teraflex coils, Teraflex shocks, front track bar, sway bar links, and rear track bar bracket today? I need someone to tell me that this is acceptable behavior!!!! LOL
sandfox
CV team
CV team

Post by sandfox »

its all good, i have a stock jk front bumper with tow hooks and fog lights included , if your interested i would like to get $75
2013 jku sahara, 2.5 teraflex lift, 315 series generals, 410 gears ,just the new dune toy
2009 jku rubicon, 4"teraflex, 315 tires, 410 gears, oh did I mention 5.7 HEMI ?
APRIL 2010 J.O.T.M

wranglers i have had, 98 sport, 97 se, 88yj, 02 X, 01 sport, 05 X, 05 se, 99 sport, 98 se ,07 jk rubi, 05 x, 98sport, 2010 jku sport, 2013 jku sahara, 04 lj sport. 06 libby, 2009 jku HEMI , 80 j20, 04 lj sport, 03 tj X,
looking for 00 & 06