Tune up

All model engines and drivetrain related items including transfer cases, lockers, air intake, Anything electrical..lights, stereos, speakers, wiring, except winches and electric lockers.

Moderator: Tec Team

speeduck

Re: Tune up

Post by speeduck »

whoa..... save that last pic for Halloween, as it sure looks like a scary spider to me... maybe i could zip tie it to my dogs head and she can be Medusa........
if you want help with something, call me, i can make time for ya.....
"05 rubicon"
1006RTI ramp/4"susp long arm/UCF belly up/xrc bumpers/T-max 10,000/cobra 29/motometal 909's/35's Falken Wildpeaks/kilby steerbox skid/quick double disconect sway/member of the
endo
club
"member of the red jeep club"
comancheman

Post by comancheman »

Same here edd!! Give me a jinggle
1989 Comanche
            _____
 ______l__c\_\,___ 
l_---\___l---[]IIIII[] 
(o)_).             (o)_)
--cost???......PRICELESS!!!!
comancheman

Post by comancheman »

erschrader wrote:Thanks guys I sure will take you guys up on that offer age is catching up with me u got A warm place to work in ?

Just got figure what kind of shocks to get gas or oil , and price range as my pocket's not deep !!!

any suggestions of what kind ?

I got a warm place. Anytime bud.

Ive been running rusty's shocks and been happy. Ive heard they compare/ are blistein without the sticker
1989 Comanche
            _____
 ______l__c\_\,___ 
l_---\___l---[]IIIII[] 
(o)_).             (o)_)
speeduck

Post by speeduck »

comancheman wrote:
erschrader wrote:Thanks guys I sure will take you guys up on that offer age is catching up with me u got A warm place to work in ?

Just got figure what kind of shocks to get gas or oil , and price range as my pocket's not deep !!!

any suggestions of what kind ?

I got a warm place. Anytime bud.

Ive been running rusty's shocks and been happy. Ive heard they compare/ are blistein without the sticker

nice shocks, that's what ill have next, and i like Dustins garage Ed, so if you need help we can tag team on the project and getter done....
"05 rubicon"
1006RTI ramp/4"susp long arm/UCF belly up/xrc bumpers/T-max 10,000/cobra 29/motometal 909's/35's Falken Wildpeaks/kilby steerbox skid/quick double disconect sway/member of the
endo
club
Duff

Post by Duff »

Fast Eddie,

Your always welcome in the Madcow Garage!

ole' Pal,
DuF
: 98 TJ : 14" coilovers : 35 TSL : D44/D60 4:88 ARB : Warn 8274 : Snorkel : Lights :
Rubble

Post by Rubble »

Ed my limited experience says Hydro shock=softer ride. Gas holds up longer. Only thing I am positive about is anything is better than Superlift's shocks.
03 Wrangler a few add ons
93 ZJ winter beater (sold)
Rubble

Post by Rubble »

erschrader wrote:BTW Todd you have superlift have you ever had to change your lower control arm bushings if so where did you find new ones ????
Ed I have not had to change them yet. You could probably contact Superlift. You could also ask Shawn ar Mich Auto Pros. I'm sure somebody makes a replacement.
03 Wrangler a few add ons
93 ZJ winter beater (sold)
Zuk
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Zuk »

Hey Ed, both Clint and I have taken off our Skyjacker lowers and now have the Zone arms. My arms would`ve been $80 to rebush all the lowers. I think Shaun can get the arms for $130ish but the bushings are like $40 for all the lowers.... and he stocks the bushings!
2001 Sahara, 4.0, auto, Rubicon express 5.5" long arm, Rubicon Dana 44's front and rear, OE air locker in front, ARB air locker in rear, 37" Mastercraft MXT's, 4.10's, Tera 2low, SYE, Currie Anti rock in front, Currie rock sliders, Barricade rear armor, Tmax 9k competition winch, Tmax 2.5k suck down winch in rear :)
Zuk
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Zuk »

They are higher clearance and I can rebuild em twice for what it cost for the Skyjackers.
2001 Sahara, 4.0, auto, Rubicon express 5.5" long arm, Rubicon Dana 44's front and rear, OE air locker in front, ARB air locker in rear, 37" Mastercraft MXT's, 4.10's, Tera 2low, SYE, Currie Anti rock in front, Currie rock sliders, Barricade rear armor, Tmax 9k competition winch, Tmax 2.5k suck down winch in rear :)
Zuk
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Zuk »

No, the bushings just got real sloppy which had the axles wandering around.
Zuk
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Zuk »

I do now!
comancheman

Post by comancheman »

Pm back at ya
1989 Comanche
            _____
 ______l__c\_\,___ 
l_---\___l---[]IIIII[] 
(o)_).             (o)_)
comancheman

Post by comancheman »

What kind you end up getting?
1989 Comanche
            _____
 ______l__c\_\,___ 
l_---\___l---[]IIIII[] 
(o)_).             (o)_)
comancheman

Post by comancheman »

How did they feel on way home?
1989 Comanche
            _____
 ______l__c\_\,___ 
l_---\___l---[]IIIII[] 
(o)_).             (o)_)
speeduck

Post by speeduck »

good question? how did it ride? hey dustin, i will post those up as soon as my camera is not frozen, i dont want to take it out of the case untill its warm again.
"05 rubicon"
endo
club
comancheman

Post by comancheman »

speeduck wrote:good question? how did it ride? hey dustin, i will post those up as soon as my camera is not frozen, i dont want to take it out of the case untill its warm again.

Ok sweeet
1989 Comanche
            _____
 ______l__c\_\,___ 
l_---\___l---[]IIIII[] 
(o)_).             (o)_)
comancheman

Post by comancheman »

No prob. Anytime my garage always open
1989 Comanche