Sliders

Fabrication, Body work, components and paint

Moderator: Tec Team

tabfinder
MJC member
MJC member

Sliders

Post by tabfinder »

What would it cost for a set of 2 x 3 rock sliders for a 2 dr XJ? Putting this out to see how much I need to save up :D
1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ; Rustys Longarm with 9 1/2" total lift; Aftermarket heavy duty bumpers; 35" Goodyear Kevlars on Mickey Thompson rims, gearing and transfer case work to handle them, roof rack, hilift jack, Hellas, Sony 6 speaker sound system.
Swamp Thang
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Swamp Thang »

Come over and see me:

Millmark Enterprises
1935 Markle Avenue
Elkhart, IN 46516
574-389-9904

Jay aka Swamp Thang

Let's measure up what you need and I'll fab them at my cost. Once we figure out the exact measurements I can give you that cost. Only thing I ask in return is that we can then use the product on our upcoming jeep parts ebay store.
tabfinder
MJC member
MJC member

sliders

Post by tabfinder »

:D Swampy....that sounds great. I work days until 4:30
1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ; Rustys Longarm with 9 1/2" total lift; Aftermarket heavy duty bumpers; 35" Goodyear Kevlars on Mickey Thompson rims, gearing and transfer case work to handle them, roof rack, hilift jack, Hellas, Sony 6 speaker sound system.
Swamp Thang
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Swamp Thang »

Do me one favor. Wait til after winterfest. I'm extremely busy with roundin up the cooker and the hog. Next week is fine with me. I got home tonite from the shop like 5 minutes ago. It's 8 pm. So any day after you get off work is fine. Let me know in advance so I can try and have my engineer there so he can see what we are doin.
tabfinder
MJC member
MJC member

Sliders

Post by tabfinder »

No rush Swampy....you tell me when is good for you when you're not busy.....Free pics and free advertising on my ebay auctions works for me too!!
Swamp Thang
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Swamp Thang »

Lets shoot for wednesday. That will give me time to get the cooker back and still get some things done at the office. You can just come by after work and we'll go from there. You got the addy and the number call me to confirm and/or if a problem arises with wednesday. :)