XJ cad info?

Fabrication, Body work, components and paint

Moderator: Tec Team

gunguy

XJ cad info?

Post by gunguy »

Do any of you guys have a cad file with the front and rear of an XJ. I want to build a new rear bumper and play with the new software at work.
Blue 1991 XJ, 3" skyjacker, Custom rockers, Lots of triming, 35" MTR's, Tomken front bumper with receiver, JKS disconnects, C-Rok steering brace, Kevins Offroad Heavy Duty Crossmember/Skid, Uparmored floors, Bedliner interior, Lockright in the rear, Aussie in the front
xj4life

Re: XJ cad info?

Post by xj4life »

gunguy wrote:Do any of you guys have a cad file with the front and rear of an XJ. I want to build a new rear bumper and play with the new software at work.
I might be able to help you out. I've got a full XJ I got off a guy awhile back. Its not exactly right but something. If you send me an email I could forward it to you.

http://www.michianajeepclub.com/phpBB2/ ... 6445#26445
gunguy

Post by gunguy »

Thank you sir I sent you a PM. That should get me started. If I can come up with somthing better I will pass it on.
Blue 1991 XJ, 3" skyjacker, Custom rockers, Lots of triming, 35" MTR's, Tomken front bumper with receiver, JKS disconnects, C-Rok steering brace, Kevins Offroad Heavy Duty Crossmember/Skid, Uparmored floors, Bedliner interior, Lockright in the rear, Aussie in the front