Finally Getting a Chance to Work on my XJ

Fabrication, Body work, components and paint

Moderator: Tec Team

xj4life

Post by xj4life »

felt sick today so i really didnt get anything done. but yesterday i added some limiting strap tabs and got the bumper tacked together.

xj4life

Post by xj4life »

unfortunately my sickness and not feeling well turned out to be some weird inner ear issue that has thrown of my balance and basically left me in bed until i see the doc later this week.
jeepxjman88

hey

Post by jeepxjman88 »

hope you get to felling better , and get all your work done . is looking good . :D
steve. c here 4 door jk, 88xj ,02 lib
0lllllll0
jeepxjman88

hey

Post by jeepxjman88 »

hey you ok have not seen you on here in a while , :? was hoping to get up with you my xj is almost back on the road but i need something fabed..up
send my a pm or some thing when you got time .
0lllllll0
xj4life

Post by xj4life »

between being busy in the garage and busy with life I just havent had time to update. actually got it up and running again early last week. little bit of an idling issue but should be able to figure it out. lots of little stuff to finish up before heading to Rocks and Valleys this weekend. hopefully I get them all done in time.

let me know what i can help you with
jeepxjman88

hey

Post by jeepxjman88 »

glad to here all is kool for you i need to know when get mine up and on the road need a bracket for the 4x4 linkage made my tran sets more to the front now so need a add on peace or some thing
0lllllll0
xj4life

Post by xj4life »

hmmm not sure if i could help you out with that. i'd have to crawl under one of my XJ's some day and see what would be possible.