Rhino Lining/Line X

Fabrication, Body work, components and paint

Moderator: Tec Team

tstickler
MJC member
MJC member

Rhino Lining/Line X

Post by tstickler »

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a place in the Elkhart area that does Line X or some other type of lining? I am looking at coating my bumpers, light bar and rock sliders. I got a quote from Line X in Angola for $750 bucks and that seems kinda high to me considering you can get an entire truck bed done for around $500.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tim
2007 Red Rock JKU, 2" body lift, XRC bumpers, Bilstein shocks, Borla exhaust (cat back), AEV hood, Pro Comp rims & tires, Hi Lift tailgate mounted jack, Sprint Booster, Mopar Intake, Rugged Ridge windshield bar, Auxbeam auxillary lighting, XRC winch, Line X coating, Bushwacker fenders
airforceret

Re: Rhino Lining/Line X

Post by airforceret »

I had my bedliner done by Dan's Service Center there on the north side of Elkhart. They do a great job at a reasonable price. I've got a slide in camper with several thousand miles traveling to Moab and back now with no issues!!! I've hauled my ATV and ramps a few times now, and other stuff from Home Depot... still looks great!

Tell Nate or any of them that Roger (the jeep guy) sent you! LOL Roger
2001 TJ, ARB Lockers, Teraflex/Full Traction, Currie Anti-Rock, Cepek 33x12.50x15... Moab Tested... Moab Proven!
svtkev
MJC member
MJC member

Post by svtkev »

no joke, the rust-oleum truck bed coating is super tough and way cheaper than rhino lining,i did my entire cage and bumpers with it , cant tell a difference between the stuff i spray bombed and the stuff i paid out the wazoo to have powder coated lol, this stuff right here, lowes carrys it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
June 2013 JOTM
sandfox
CV team
CV team

Post by sandfox »

in spray can, i have used a lot of the duplicolor tr250 bed liner, it is super tough, i refurb jeep mirrors and paint them with it, i have done multiple bumpers and sliders that even after 2 years still look great, just did the rear frame and bumper on my wrangler, i have also sprayed herculiner, monstaliner, shake and shoot, marson bedliner, probably some others, if you prep it ,i would help ya spray it
2013 jku sahara, 2.5 teraflex lift, 315 series generals, 410 gears ,just the new dune toy
2009 jku rubicon, 4"teraflex, 315 tires, 410 gears, oh did I mention 5.7 HEMI ?
APRIL 2010 J.O.T.M

wranglers i have had, 98 sport, 97 se, 88yj, 02 X, 01 sport, 05 X, 05 se, 99 sport, 98 se ,07 jk rubi, 05 x, 98sport, 2010 jku sport, 2013 jku sahara, 04 lj sport. 06 libby, 2009 jku HEMI , 80 j20, 04 lj sport, 03 tj X,
looking for 00 & 06
aquaman

Post by aquaman »

I've used the Rust-Oleum bed liner on a couple bumpers and some rock rails it looked great, it's something that can easily be done at home, it's durable, and it's cheap.
speeduck

Post by speeduck »

i have also had good luck with using the duplicolor spray on bedliner @12 bucks a can it costs, but my stuff looks great and has been durable so far! big R
"05 rubicon"
1006RTI ramp/4"susp long arm/UCF belly up/xrc bumpers/T-max 10,000/cobra 29/motometal 909's/35's Falken Wildpeaks/kilby steerbox skid/quick double disconect sway/member of the
endo
club
"member of the red jeep club"
tstickler
MJC member
MJC member

Post by tstickler »

Thanks for the advice everyone. I may just go to Lowe's and pickup a couple of cans of the Rust-oleum bedliner and try it out on one of my sliders to see how it looks. If it turns out well I will just do it all myself then.

I appreciate the offer sandfox.....I may go ahead and take the sliders off tonight and start blasting them. I'll let you know if I need any help.
2007 Red Rock JKU, 2" body lift, XRC bumpers, Bilstein shocks, Borla exhaust (cat back), AEV hood, Pro Comp rims & tires, Hi Lift tailgate mounted jack, Sprint Booster, Mopar Intake, Rugged Ridge windshield bar, Auxbeam auxillary lighting, XRC winch, Line X coating, Bushwacker fenders