Yes, buy them!
90%
No, they suck.
10%

Total votes: 10

speeduck

Re:

Post by speeduck »

Run4lo wrote:Well I thought I should comment on these since I did say I'd keep you updated. After a little over two years they have been wearing decent but, they have gotten louder than I would've liked. I usually don't mind a loud tire but, that's on a lifted Jeep and an MT! These could have been a little quieter. At this point I don't know if I'd replace them with the same tire.
previous post... so with this and your very last post here in mind, would you buy them again? what was the final price? and was there any cost of ownership?
"05 rubicon"
1006RTI ramp/4"susp long arm/UCF belly up/xrc bumpers/T-max 10,000/cobra 29/motometal 909's/35's Falken Wildpeaks/kilby steerbox skid/quick double disconect sway/member of the
endo
club
"member of the red jeep club"
Run4lo

Re: Fuzion Tires

Post by Run4lo »

I would have if I was able to find them again. I don't think they make the xti anymore from Fuzion. I ended up going with Hankook DynaPro HT RH12 245/65 R17. Sears had a pretty good deal going on black Friday. These tires are supposed to have a 70,000 mile warranty so we'll see if they last anywhere close to that.
If there's a Rock, YO I'll crawl it!
Check out the looks while my JK devours it!
Rocks, rocks, baby!
IH8MUD OlllllllO IH8MUD
JOTM Jan. 07 & Sept 10 - MIGS