Introduction Forum Split

This is for MJC Members only.
It's been over a year and change is good..This will now be a board that let's our members post their rigs, spec's, what you have done and who you are.

Moderators: CV Team, Tec Team

admin
MJC member
MJC member

Introduction Forum Split

Post by admin »

It seemed only fair to split the groups to identify who is a MJC member and who is not. The original intent and ongoing intent for this Forum is that when we go on events or meetings that we may recognize and share conversation from what we have read on the intro's.
If you where moved do not take it personally. If you join MJC and have a Intro in the registered user forum (Introductions) I will move you to the Members forum as well as the appropriate Usergroup.

As of this post we now have 70 MJC Charter Members of which 24 are registered online. There will be more of this Members only areas and features to come as well as additions for registered users.

MJC formed to start a Jeep Club for the Michiana community not just a website.
admin
Flip

Post by Flip »

Greetings,

If I am following this right - this will be a discussion area for actual registered MJC members. I finalized registration with the club at the Winterfest - so, is there something else that I need to do to get posting access to this part of the site? Please let me know.

Thanks
Take it Easy & Keep the Rubber Side Down

Flip
Jeeptech

Post by Jeeptech »

Welcome Flip, You are real close to the right place but you clicked on reply in an existing topic. What you need to do is start a new topic for your intro. Glad to have you in the club and hope you had a good time at winterfest. I had a blast.
'98 XJ, long list, skinny wallet! Bummer.