wings etc

This Forum is reserved for Non-MJC planned events. Post events that are not listed on our club agenda so that others may join you for off roading or any other activity you want to post...be sure to add registration to your post!!

Moderators: CV Team, Tec Team

are u comen

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes: 20

Grizzly
MJC member
MJC member

wings etc

Post by Grizzly »

wings in elkhart dec 2nd
Grizzly
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Grizzly »

haha i will see what i can do for u man but i like wings lol everyone vote bufflo wild wings or wings etc wich ever one gets the most votes wins
Grizzly
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Grizzly »

ha party pooper
atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

That's right he's taking his ball and going home! LOL it's not always about the fooooooooooooooood silly! ;OP i'll go wherever
Jen, '07 blk 4-dr JK, original factory tires, cracked windshield, dented bumper.
"If you can excite me more than my Jeep does... you might just have a deal"

http://mysite.verizon.net/res10kivp/ , www.myjeepspace.com/atomic_mom , www.mymudspace.com/atomic_mom
atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

and when you're stuck and whining for help... we'll be sure to bring you some LEFTOVERS smothered in crummy sauce! lol
Jen, '07 blk 4-dr JK, original factory tires, cracked windshield, dented bumper.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res10kivp/ , www.myjeepspace.com/atomic_mom , www.mymudspace.com/atomic_mom
Blue Rubi

Post by Blue Rubi »

why dec 2???
Pete
'05 Rubicon Unlimited
4" Rough Country,33" BFG/TA, Bilsten Shocks, Rampage Recovery Rear Bumper W/Tire Carrier, 60" Black Box Fabrication Front Bumper W/Custom Tube work, Navigator Off Road Lights
/l ,[____],
l---L –0lllllll0-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

ok... when you're laying bottom up... is that better? since i haven't even seen your jeep yet... i'll just shut up now. lol

atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

that was a PICTURE! and it was covered in MUD. hello? mcfly? lol

atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

ha... yeah... i have no idea how to post a pic on this paticular site... Green fixed it for me. i'll learn... i'm a smart girl. :D

Boulderdash

Post by Boulderdash »

WINGS ECT. any time.
Current Ride
2012 JKU. Cut off all factory suspension and replaced with Terraflex Long arms. 06 Super Duty Dana 60 front housing shaved and trussed to fit. 01 D-Max 14 bolt rear axle trussed with new link locations. ARB air lockers front and back powered by twin ARB compressors. Custom rock rail/steps, poor mans stubby factory bumper with SB 10K winch mounted to custom hidden winch mount, hydro assist with tapped steering box and ram cut factory fenders to clear 40" Pro Comps. Too much more to list....PS. No additional lighting needed to wheel the curbs around here.
xjjeepthing

Post by xjjeepthing »

Im might be up for it.
God grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails I cannot crawl, courage to crawl the twisted trails I can and the wisdom to keep the tire side down.
Grizzly
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Grizzly »

sweet what time works for everyone
Grizzly
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Grizzly »

730?
atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

sounds good to me

seanleonard1

Post by seanleonard1 »

Tuesday, 7:30, Elkhart Wings, Correct? If so, I'm going to plan on it.
Lenny

Wings

Post by Lenny »

See everyone there.
Lenny
slaytman
MJC member
MJC member

wed?

Post by slaytman »

Tuesday the 2nd??? man I need another night like the hacienda night on a friday or a sat. Don't like to go to work with a hangover ya know. get a registry going will ya grizz.. :badgrin: pushit to this fri or sat and i'm there. Could even use it for a launchpad to say..simonton lake. Did anyone tell Atomic bout the buns after our monthly mtgs yet? grizzz...when is your birthday?...soon i know
Retired Prez 09-20 , Founder VP 07-09
When Life Takes A Turn Lean Into It
JOTM-Jan2008, 00 TJ
slaytman youtube channel
Boulderdash

Post by Boulderdash »

I can't make it. :(
Current Ride
2012 JKU. Cut off all factory suspension and replaced with Terraflex Long arms. 06 Super Duty Dana 60 front housing shaved and trussed to fit. 01 D-Max 14 bolt rear axle trussed with new link locations. ARB air lockers front and back powered by twin ARB compressors. Custom rock rail/steps, poor mans stubby factory bumper with SB 10K winch mounted to custom hidden winch mount, hydro assist with tapped steering box and ram cut factory fenders to clear 40" Pro Comps. Too much more to list....PS. No additional lighting needed to wheel the curbs around here.
atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

Thanks Slaytman... they did tell me... I should be able to hang on Monday

Grizzly
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Grizzly »

gss we will have to do it on a fri sometime but its still on for tonight see yall there my birthday is in june got a few more months its around our hooters event woo hoo