Jeep Club bowling night Fri Jan 16th 9pm Country Club lanes

This Forum is reserved for Non-MJC planned events. Post events that are not listed on our club agenda so that others may join you for off roading or any other activity you want to post...be sure to add registration to your post!!

Moderators: CV Team, Tec Team

MJC Bowling Night?

Poll ended at January 27th, 2009, 3:54 pm

Yeah sounds great
88%
Not interested
13%

Total votes: 24

atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

wileyeyejeep wrote:We are out. Can't afford family bowling and a hotel room at this time. We will be at Swiss Valley to sit around and watch some people fall on their behinds while we sip on adult beverages for a couple of hours though.
Gosh, wish I would have known... I would have rented ya my apt for real cheap since I won't be there, I'm right around the corner from the bowling alley. :lol: I mean... you might have to sleep on the top bunk above one of my boys but they don't snore. LOL
Jen, '07 blk 4-dr JK, original factory tires, cracked windshield, dented bumper.
"If you can excite me more than my Jeep does... you might just have a deal"

http://mysite.verizon.net/res10kivp/ , www.myjeepspace.com/atomic_mom , www.mymudspace.com/atomic_mom
airforceret

Post by airforceret »

atomic_mom wrote:
wileyeyejeep wrote:We are out. Can't afford family bowling and a hotel room at this time. We will be at Swiss Valley to sit around and watch some people fall on their behinds while we sip on adult beverages for a couple of hours though.
Gosh, wish I would have known... I would have rented ya my apt for real cheap since I won't be there, I'm right around the corner from the bowling alley. :lol: I mean... you might have to sleep on the top bunk above one of my boys but they don't snore. LOL
So where you leavin' the key! We could party at your house afterwards! I still can't believe you're standin' up all us guys to do what, go snowmobiling (in the bitter cold no less). I'd think you'd want to do that when it's a weee bit warmer. Enjoy the mobiling...

Roger...
2001 TJ, ARB Lockers, Teraflex/Full Traction, Currie Anti-Rock, Cepek 33x12.50x15... Moab Tested... Moab Proven!
atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

airforceret wrote:
atomic_mom wrote:
So where you leavin' the key! We could party at your house afterwards! I still can't believe you're standin' up all us guys to do what, go snowmobiling (in the bitter cold no less). I'd think you'd want to do that when it's a weee bit warmer. Enjoy the mobiling...

Roger...
I would think so too!!! trust me, I had no idea it was going to be Alaska temps when I agreed to it. Oh well... always wanted to play the part of an Eskimo snow bunny. :lol:
Jen, '07 blk 4-dr JK, original factory tires, cracked windshield, dented bumper.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res10kivp/ , www.myjeepspace.com/atomic_mom , www.mymudspace.com/atomic_mom
slaytman
MJC member
MJC member

dang

Post by slaytman »

my wife is bailing on me once more due to homework..she is taking online classes at U of Phoenix.
I'll be there tonight...bowl a few frames
Retired Prez 09-20 , Founder VP 07-09
When Life Takes A Turn Lean Into It
JOTM-Jan2008, 00 TJ
slaytman youtube channel
airforceret

Post by airforceret »

I'm in... school closings today! Road trip cancelled! whoo-hoo..

Roger
2001 TJ, ARB Lockers, Teraflex/Full Traction, Currie Anti-Rock, Cepek 33x12.50x15... Moab Tested... Moab Proven!
Swamp Thang
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Swamp Thang »

As I recall...someone on this site, talking about being out in the cold for winterfest stated: "in my warm jeep". So we are not only being stood up tonight, we are not going to be able to enjoy atomic moms company at winter fest. She has to stay "in" here jeep cuz it's tooooo cold. Hmmm snowmobiling what? Snowmobiling? :smt076
Lmao too funny!
wileyeyejeep
CV team
CV team

Post by wileyeyejeep »

The same thought had crossed my mind when I read that. MMMMMMMM????????????????
1998 RED Wrangler. 3.5" custom lift. 31" Wild Country MTX, Custom rear bumper, Millmark front winch bumper, 12000 Badlands Winch, custom rocksliders and many more mods to come. Not your average stock rig. JOTM November 2010. Proud member of the RED JEEP CLUB
airforceret

Post by airforceret »

Brilliant deduction there Sir Swamp Thang! Going snowmobiling on one of the "coldest" days in what did they say, 10 YEARS! And standing us all up on Bowling Night to do this very event! How can that be?

Hey Jen....uhhhh, we think you need to do some xplainin' bout this!

Roger...
seanleonard1

Post by seanleonard1 »

I totally agree gentlemen. It is truly a shame. I thought she was a dedicated member of this club and then, at her first opportunity, she jumps on the back of some guy's sled and heads for whiter pastures.
98SportTj

Post by 98SportTj »

hey where are the pics from the evening i know jon was running around with the camera :roll:
2006 Dodge ram Big Horn 1500 QCSB
4.7l
flowmaster 40
k&n filter,
tint matched
loud stearo

2004 yamaha R6
lots of mods

98 Tj (sold)
atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

Ouch! Ok... come on guys... think about this one. At winterfest I'm going to be in a coat, hat and some gloves. You should have seen me snowmobiling... I looked like a freakin astronaut ready to go out and wash the Apollo 13's windshield. And if you asked the poor guy who took me he'd tell you at the slightest hint of cold on my rosie little red cheeks and I was a bear for the rest of the day. He got us lost on the trails at night for 2 hours and I thought I was going to have to kill him. He's lucky he had vicodin on Saturday night to appease me or I'da had to run him over with JK at the first opportunity. Here's a couple of pics... can you see me coming out to winterfest looking like this?! :lol:

My God, how attractive is that LOL

Gramsride

Post by Gramsride »

Gosh, I didn't know we had to be fashionable at Winterfest mayb :badgrin: e I don't have a thing to wear,, Ha..
2003 Solor yellow TJ Wrangler,Black tribal graphics,4.0l Automatic,Skyjacker 2" lift,Bushwacker flares,Flowmaster exhaust, Black steel rims with Cooper Discover stt 32" tires.
airforceret

Post by airforceret »

As for the pics... I have them downloaded off the camera, but haven't done much more with them other than that... hope to get them up this week on photobucket. Some good ones... some blurry ones (go figure :lol: )

FYI... whether wheeling or mobiling... handheld GPS is priceless!!!!

And Jen... yes, you do look like you're suiting up for a project at NASA!

As for Winterfest... if it keeps you warm, does it really matter what you look like? :roll:

Roger.... :D
atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

Actually, we hooked up to another pair that had GPS and got lost even further.

As for being fashionable at Winterfest... ummmmmmm... yes... I try to look at least decent when out in public... except obviously... Michigan when snowmobiling. I might be a little tom boyish but I enjoy being and looking like a girl and if you don't like it... you can bite me. :lol: (can I say that???)

airforceret

Post by airforceret »

atomic_mom wrote:Actually, we hooked up to another pair that had GPS and got lost even further.

As for being fashionable at Winterfest... ummmmmmm... yes... I try to look at least decent when out in public... except obviously... Michigan when snowmobiling. I might be a little tom boyish but I enjoy being and looking like a girl and if you don't like it... you can bite me. :lol: (can I say that???)
OK... let me rephrase my comment...

Handheld GPS and someone that knows how to use it is Priceless!

I'll try not to leave deep bite marks either! :badgrin:

Roger
atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

airforceret wrote:
atomic_mom wrote:I'll try not to leave deep bite marks either! :badgrin:

Roger
ooooohhhh... so many comments... so little guts :smt083

ROXROES

Post by ROXROES »

atomic_mom wrote: Image
Hope you washed that gear good, you got Doo poo all over it! :lol:
Gramsride

Post by Gramsride »

I just bought a new hat so Jen ,we will look Good!!!!!!!1 :D
2003 Solor yellow TJ Wrangler,Black tribal graphics,4.0l Automatic,Skyjacker 2" lift,Bushwacker flares,Flowmaster exhaust, Black steel rims with Cooper Discover stt 32" tires.
airforceret

Post by airforceret »

Gramsride wrote:I just bought a new hat so Jen ,we will look Good!!!!!!!1 :D
Hey... I'm thinking about washing some of the grease, oil, and crud out of my coveralls so I look good, although I do look good anyways! :lol:

Roger...
atomic_mom

Post by atomic_mom »

ROXROES wrote:
atomic_mom wrote: [img]Hope you washed that gear good, you got Doo poo all over it! :lol:
I don't get it. seriously.