Breakfast Club march 23rd

This Forum is reserved for Non-MJC planned events. Post events that are not listed on our club agenda so that others may join you for off roading or any other activity you want to post...be sure to add registration to your post!!

Moderators: CV Team, Tec Team

Will You be coming

Yes
43%
Maybe
57%

Total votes: 7

VeniVidiVici

Breakfast Club march 23rd

Post by VeniVidiVici »

Anyone intersested in Breakfast at American Pancake House/ Saturday March 23rd Corner of Grape Rd. & Indian Ridge Dr. Lets try to have a good gtoup and good tellowship!

Roland
91 XJ 2d 36" TSLs,6.5 lift ,d30 fr.,d44 rear, locked w/ 4:88s Warn 9.5xp,dual optimas, and alot more. and soon to come rear disc breaks
Buckle Up or Get Out I'm About To Try Something!!
TFERV
CV team
CV team

Re: Breakfast Club march 23rd

Post by TFERV »

Treehugger is going up to Jones this Sat also. Maybe we could make it a breakfast and wheeling day (for those that are up to it). Would the American Pancake House be out of the way for many people that would be interested in going to Jones?
[align=left]
Taylor Fervida

94 Grand ZJ, 6" long arm lift, 35" Cooper STT Pro, locked & trussed 8.8, built HP30, WJ brakes & high steer, diy bumper, winch, SYE w/ F&R shafts, Flowmaster, bla bla bla...
SOLD: 04 LJ, 97 ZJ, 98 ZJ December 2016 J.O.T.M.Narrow Road Adventures - Follow Us on YouTube, Instagram,
Facebook
[/align]Image
tazmangk
CV team
CV team

Post by tazmangk »

Another good choice would be golden corral on main st, it s a buffet and reasonable priced and has something for everyone.
94 YJ
PROUD member of MJC, ACES and the RED JEEP Club!
Bandit rear bumper/ tire carrier
BDS front bumper
XRC-8 winch
5 in rough country lift
31x10.5 all terrain ta's
JEEP of the Month, December 2010
Jeep of the Month, April 2014
speeduck

Post by speeduck »

i agree george..... GC
"05 rubicon"
1006RTI ramp/4"susp long arm/UCF belly up/xrc bumpers/T-max 10,000/cobra 29/motometal 909's/35's Falken Wildpeaks/kilby steerbox skid/quick double disconect sway/member of the
endo
club
"member of the red jeep club"
VeniVidiVici

Post by VeniVidiVici »

Due a hicup in my dialisys schedule,I can't make it Sat. so you guys can figure out where you're going.

Hope to make it next month,
Roland
91 XJ 2d 36" TSLs,6.5 lift ,d30 fr.,d44 rear, locked w/ 4:88s Warn 9.5xp,dual optimas, and alot more. and soon to come rear disc breaks
VeniVidiVici

Post by VeniVidiVici »

Going afterall see you at American Pancake House!!