Two Trackers Wheelin' For a Cure event September 14th

This Forum is reserved for Non-MJC planned events. Post events that are not listed on our club agenda so that others may join you for off roading or any other activity you want to post...be sure to add registration to your post!!

Moderators: CV Team, Tec Team

Will you be attending?

Yes
73%
No
20%
Maybe
7%

Total votes: 15

tazmangk
CV team
CV team

Re: Two Trackers Wheelin' For a Cure event September 14th

Post by tazmangk »

couldn't register last nite due to crap sprint service at the lake.....grrrrrrrr...will have to day of........looking forward to it non the less!
94 YJ
PROUD member of MJC, ACES and the RED JEEP Club!
Bandit rear bumper/ tire carrier
BDS front bumper
XRC-8 winch
5 in rough country lift
31x10.5 all terrain ta's
JEEP of the Month, December 2010
Jeep of the Month, April 2014
wileyeyejeep
CV team
CV team

Post by wileyeyejeep »

tazmangk wrote:couldn't register last nite due to crap sprint service at the lake.....grrrrrrrr...will have to day of........looking forward to it non the less!
LOL, I forgot to pre register and will need to register that day. No biggie.
1998 RED Wrangler. 3.5" custom lift. 31" Wild Country MTX, Custom rear bumper, Millmark front winch bumper, 12000 Badlands Winch, custom rocksliders and many more mods to come. Not your average stock rig. JOTM November 2010. Proud member of the RED JEEP CLUB
Jeeperly
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Jeeperly »

I will have to register in THE MORNING too!!! I am not a morning person...Scotty I am gonna camp...we may need to play some cornhole and redeem your championship!
wileyeyejeep
CV team
CV team

Post by wileyeyejeep »

Jeeperly wrote:I will have to register in THE MORNING too!!! I am not a morning person...Scotty I am gonna camp...we may need to play some cornhole and redeem your championship!
Where is the like button?
1998 RED Wrangler. 3.5" custom lift. 31" Wild Country MTX, Custom rear bumper, Millmark front winch bumper, 12000 Badlands Winch, custom rocksliders and many more mods to come. Not your average stock rig. JOTM November 2010. Proud member of the RED JEEP CLUB
Zuk
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Zuk »

OH YES!!! CORNHOLE!! :)
2001 Sahara, 4.0, auto, Rubicon express 5.5" long arm, Rubicon Dana 44's front and rear, OE air locker in front, ARB air locker in rear, 37" Mastercraft MXT's, 4.10's, Tera 2low, SYE, Currie Anti rock in front, Currie rock sliders, Barricade rear armor, Tmax 9k competition winch, Tmax 2.5k suck down winch in rear :)
Castman

Post by Castman »

we didn't preregister but planning to go. Can register from 8-9 on the 14th.
GNJEEPN

Post by GNJEEPN »

Every one who didn't get preregistered can still register the day of the event. You just won't get the free t-shirt. There may be t-shirts available for purchase. Every one who registers will be provided with a box lunch to eat along the route. Can't wait its going to be a blast. :smt026
../|. ,[______],
|---L =O|||||||O
()_) .()_)--~---)_)
Squeaks
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Squeaks »

Will you have decals available to buy when we get there? Must have a decal. ;) Forgot to buy one online.
"Squeaks" 2002 Pearl Sienna Wrangler Sport, 2.5 OME Coil Springs, Nitro Shocks, 1" MML, 1.25 BL, JKS Quicker Disconnects, JKS Adj Track and Sway Bars, 15x8 Cragar Soft 8s, 33x12.5, JCR Sliders, JCR Pre-Runner Front, Dirtworx Rear, Hella Black Magics.

"The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian. It's for gettin' around. It's like a Jeep." (Elaine Benis, Seinfeld)
GNJEEPN

Post by GNJEEPN »

Squeaks wrote:Will you have decals available to buy when we get there? Must have a decal. ;) Forgot to buy one online.
Yes we will. They are $3 each or 2 for $5.
../|. ,[______],
|---L =O|||||||O
()_) .()_)--~---)_)
GNJEEPN

Post by GNJEEPN »

Just a reminder. The Moose will be providing breakfast for a small fee. The breakfast fee is $6 and consist of eggs made to order, bacon, sausage, biscuits & gravy, home fries, juice & coffee. They will start serving by 8am. :D
../|. ,[______],
|---L =O|||||||O
()_) .()_)--~---)_)
GNJEEPN

Post by GNJEEPN »

I want to thank all who attended. We had a great turn out for our first Wheelin for a cure event. There were 51 rigs with 130 people. We are still in the process of calculating the total amount collected for Special Days Camps. Once I have that figure I will post it. We hadn't anticipated the kind of turn out we got for our first event but our team handled it very well. And I think everyone went away with a smile on their face. :smt041
../|. ,[______],
|---L =O|||||||O
()_) .()_)--~---)_)
wileyeyejeep
CV team
CV team

Post by wileyeyejeep »

Once again, great job by the Two Trackers team the put this event together.
GNJEEPN

Post by GNJEEPN »

Final totals 51 Rigs 130 people. We so far have collected over $2900 for Special Days camps before expenses. I say so far because there are a few that continue to donate. This event turned out to be better than we had anticipated for our first time doing this. It is because of all the great help we had from volunteers and all the attendees and donors. We are looking forward to doing this next year and making it even better if possible. Thank all of you who made this a successful event. :smt023
../|. ,[______],
|---L =O|||||||O
()_) .()_)--~---)_)