Niles Haunted House needs some help

This Forum is reserved for Non-MJC planned events. Post events that are not listed on our club agenda so that others may join you for off roading or any other activity you want to post...be sure to add registration to your post!!

Moderators: CV Team, Tec Team

tazmangk
CV team
CV team

Niles Haunted House needs some help

Post by tazmangk »

Hey Jeepers,looking to have a little fun and help a good cause in the next few weeks?
The Niles Scream Park needs some more volunteers, I have helped in the past and had a lot of fun doing it. Let me know if you are interested asap.
A friend of mine just posted this:
NILES HAUNTED HOUSE

THE GOOD AND THE BAD...
The GOOD: We had the best September attendance to date! People love the attractions and we are getting positive reviews from everyone! Thank you all for helping to get the word out and most importantly scaring the (insert superlative of choice) out of everyone!!!
The BAD: We need more help!!! We are projecting the next two weekends to bring in RECORD BREAKING NUMBERS. The more patrons we have, the more volunteers we need. Now is the time to help us recruit. Ask your Facebook friends, co-workers, distant cousins...heck just pick up people off the street (that's just a joke...hitchhikers are dangerous). But seriously, let us know if you have anyone available and we will make sure we get them trained and in the system before the weekend. Lastly, bribe them with free pizza...on November 20th ;)
94 YJ
PROUD member of MJC, ACES and the RED JEEP Club!
Bandit rear bumper/ tire carrier
BDS front bumper
XRC-8 winch
5 in rough country lift
31x10.5 all terrain ta's
JEEP of the Month, December 2010
Jeep of the Month, April 2014