Polish Buffet Dinner To Benefit David Chaffee II Feb 25th

This Forum is reserved for Non-MJC planned events. Post events that are not listed on our club agenda so that others may join you for off roading or any other activity you want to post...be sure to add registration to your post!!

Moderators: CV Team, Tec Team

Sand Man

Polish Buffet Dinner To Benefit David Chaffee II Feb 25th

Post by Sand Man »

16830749_10208099044021661_6125555182667605277_n.jpg
Hey everybody gather round please, My Brother in-law David Chaffee has been diagnosed with cancer in his head and neck and is on his third round of chemo. He’s doctors say he is doing well and he is maintaining a good positive attitude! My sister Peggy and their family have set up this benefit to help cover some of the expenses. I would like to extend an invitation from my family to you, please conceder joining me and my family! you might just be in the area of the Cass Co Conservation club in Union on US 12 that evening! I understand there are currently 400 tickets available for this Fundraiser out of those there will be 200 tickets for food so please let us know if you plan to attend! You can reply on here or follow this link to the FB post!

https://www.facebook.com/events/383893628634623/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 TJ, 4.0 liter auto, 4” Skyjacker lift kit w/ JKS adjustable control arms , Traction Lock, 33” Mastercraft MXT tires, Hampton 10.5 Commercial winch. , G Force Performance Chip. Big Daddy Off Road BG506 Aluminum Rock Sliders, Rampage Frameless Trail Top, Olympic Front Winch Bumper, Rugged Ridge cai and throttle body spacer, Rampage 5089925 H/L conversion, Proud member of MJC, South Bend Sodbusters, Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association, Two Trackers Four Wheel Drive Club, Aces 4X4, Wicked Jeeps Of Michigan plus the Red Jeep Club. JOTM January 2015