5th Annual Marine Mud Run 2017

This Forum is reserved for Non-MJC planned events. Post events that are not listed on our club agenda so that others may join you for off roading or any other activity you want to post...be sure to add registration to your post!!

Moderators: CV Team, Tec Team

Zuk
MJC member
MJC member

5th Annual Marine Mud Run 2017

Post by Zuk »

We have been invited to help out in the Marine Mud Run again this year! This is the second year of helping the Marines in a very worthy cause. I am looking for volunteers to help on the course with staging of Jeeps at various locations along the course. We will be taking cases of water to these locations and passing it out to the course runners. This is strictly run by volunteers so any and all help is welcomed! The also are looking for photographers to take photos all along the course. You have free range of the course for photos. If you can watermark them you will be given credit for your photos. Also need help at registration... a LOT of help. As many as 1,000 participants come through the gate to participate! All volunteers MUST be at the course NO later than 8:30am Aug. 5th. They also will be having a course building date in getting the course ready. Date is not determined yet.I have been working with 1st Sgt. Sam Alameda and Robert Eberlein in setting this up. Any questions don`t hesitate to ask! If you are interested in being a participant there is a discount code set up for us. The code is Jeep.....not sure how much of a discount it is but a little is better than nothing!!! I need a confirmed head count by July 23rd for volunteers. With this count I will give that to Robert Eberlein along with shirt sizes so all volunteers will be clearly marked
MMR_Flyer_2017.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2001 Sahara, 4.0, auto, Rubicon express 5.5" long arm, Rubicon Dana 44's front and rear, OE air locker in front, ARB air locker in rear, 37" Mastercraft MXT's, 4.10's, Tera 2low, SYE, Currie Anti rock in front, Currie rock sliders, Barricade rear armor, Tmax 9k competition winch, Tmax 2.5k suck down winch in rear :)
Wrath of Hawn
MJC member
MJC member

Re: 5th Annual Marine Mud Run 2017

Post by Wrath of Hawn »

Kirsten and I are planning on helping again this year, Kirsten is a large shirt and I am a 2X shirt.
cooley771

Post by cooley771 »

I will help with registration and my shirt size is 4xl
97 Wrangler Sahara still a work in progress 3 inch body lift 33 inch tires aftermarket bumpers banging system hard and soft tops will have zone off road 4 inch lift and axle upgrades
Bujo
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Bujo »

I can help again this year, I've requested that day off work.
Shirt size XL
2010 JKU Rubicon , 4" Old Man Emu lift, Old Man Emu steering stabilizer and shocks
315/70R17 Dick Cepek Extreme Country, 17/9 Trail Master wheels
DV8 front stubby winch bumper, XRC 12k Gen2 winch , KO Offroad rear bumper and tire swing
Cobra 75WXST CB. August 2018 JOTM