Medical supplies kinda

We will do our best to keep things running smooth unless we are out on the trail.

Moderator: admin

gunguy

Medical supplies kinda

Post by gunguy »

Do we have anybody in the club that works in the medical field? I need some syringes, hoses, and valves for my son’s science project. We have some stuff but what we really need is a very large syringe, Larger than 60cc with the lock on style of hose connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Blue 1991 XJ, 3" skyjacker, Custom rockers, Lots of triming, 35" MTR's, Tomken front bumper with receiver, JKS disconnects, C-Rok steering brace, Kevins Offroad Heavy Duty Crossmember/Skid, Uparmored floors, Bedliner interior, Lockright in the rear, Aussie in the front
green50gt

Post by green50gt »

My sister in law is a Nurse at Memorial, let me check and see if she can hook you up.
gunguy

Post by gunguy »

Thank you sir, we are making an aluminum can crusher if she wants to know. It’s a green project and it’s destructive, the best of both worlds.
Blue 1991 XJ, 3" skyjacker, Custom rockers, Lots of triming, 35" MTR's, Tomken front bumper with receiver, JKS disconnects, C-Rok steering brace, Kevins Offroad Heavy Duty Crossmember/Skid, Uparmored floors, Bedliner interior, Lockright in the rear, Aussie in the front
green50gt

Post by green50gt »

Just spoke wo her and she is going to see what she can do tomorrow when she goes back to work.
green50gt

Post by green50gt »

George. Well my sis in law was sick with the flu yesterday. Spoke to her briefly yesterday and she was hoping to get some supplies today if she was better. FYI.
Blueprint Ben

Post by Blueprint Ben »

no really officer that is for my sons science project....

;).
gunguy

Post by gunguy »

Thanks Ben I forgot all about this. I will have to post some pictures of the finished product.