updated 06/13/17- 144 MJC members, Club Mtg-2nd Monday of every Month at 6:30pm | MJC A-Store..MJC gets 4 percent orders from this Amazon based storefront...go shopping!!|Check Forum "Announcements" and "Have Fun out there" often for upcomming events and wheel'n opportunities!!!

events

We will do our best to keep things running smooth unless we are out on the trail.

Moderator: admin

events

Postby BlueAngel » January 16th, 2014, 7:43 pm

:?: A fellow Jeeper of our that just joined the club but has not been able to regester on the form, had an Idea for an event. He had the Idea of doing something like abate does for MDA. He suggested that we get the club together and take people around that has MD, or a form of MD for rides, and raise money for the foundation. What do you guys think?? Please either send me a message of comment. I think this is a neat Idea.. Thank you again. :smt023 :smt006
I am the wife for Bubblehead. Had an 04 Grand Cherokee Special Edition and a 93 Grand Cherokee limited with a 2.5" lift on 31's. Now I have another 93 Grand Cherokee Laredo with a 4.5" lift on 31's.
BlueAngel
MJC member
MJC member

Re: events

Postby tazmangk » February 6th, 2014, 10:05 pm

I think it's a great idea, would also like to see the club get involved with Special Olympics and the Downs Syndrome Foundation.
94 YJ
PROUD member of MJC, ACES and the RED JEEP Club!
Bandit rear bumper/ tire carrier
BDS front bumper
XRC-8 winch
5 in rough country lift
31x10.5 all terrain ta's
JEEP of the Month, December 2010
Jeep of the Month, April 2014
tazmangk
CV team
CV team

Postby speeduck » February 9th, 2014, 6:54 am

i would support all three of those, .....
"05 rubicon"1006RTI ramp/4"susp long arm/UCF belly up/xrc bumpers/T-max 10,000/cobra 29/motometal 909's/35's Falken Wildpeaks/kilby steerbox skid/quick double disconect sway/member of the endoclub"member of the red jeep club"
speeduck
CV team
CV team

Postby Swamp Thang » February 9th, 2014, 1:22 pm

I like the idea. Bring it up at the club meeting and have John discuss for ideas. Or make a plan and have the group give their input. this club has never failed to support such ventures. The one thing I would caution is that as the schedule fills it is a very hard thing to get people in the club to support every single event we do. It can be very time consuming even if it is for a good cause. Cross every T dot every I and the outcome will take care of itself.

Swamp
On a warm night when the JEEPS are quiet...you can hear a truck rust!
Swamp Thang
MJC member
MJC member

Return to Help, Comments & Suggestions