Total votes: 24

slaytman
MJC member
MJC member

MJC 2012 Badlands Club Challenge Winners

Post by slaytman »

WE WON for 2012!!!!
Way to go MJC!!!
I signed up our club for this Challenge. Thanks Todd S. for the sudgestion.
Go to the link and read the rules. I see no downside to this offer and I see that we have the potential to be the largest club of wheelers in the midwest.
I will cover this at our February meeting.
I have placed a Badlands link on our home page per their request... may even throw some more links on there like Rocks and Valleys and Bundy Hill as well.

They wanted our club roster as to identify members when they purchase a pass at the park in order to apply points to our club. To protect our privacy I made a seperate file that only listed First and Last name as well as Username.

double points are offered for special events like "FREEZEOUT" and for volunteering for park cleanup which we can discuss at the meeting.

I will post "FREEZEOUT" under non- sponsored events.

Our only decision will be "what will we do with the $1000 winnings in December" :roll:

We have alot of members who love heading down there outside of our sponsored trip this spring. Make sure you post under non-sponsored and let them know your with MJC!

I believe they will have a running tally up soon which we can compare to other clubs in the midwest...this will be fun to report at our meetings this year.

I hope you all are behind me on this one. If not, let's discuss any concerns at the next meeting.
Retired Prez 09-20 , Founder VP 07-09
When Life Takes A Turn Lean Into It
JOTM-Jan2008, 00 TJ
slaytman youtube channel
Zuk
MJC member
MJC member

Re: MJC signed up for Badlands Challenge

Post by Zuk »

From a text yesterday from Orangrubi, WE WON!!! :smt003 Thanks to ALL that participated and lets do it bigger next year!
2001 Sahara, 4.0, auto, Rubicon express 5.5" long arm, Rubicon Dana 44's front and rear, OE air locker in front, ARB air locker in rear, 37" Mastercraft MXT's, 4.10's, Tera 2low, SYE, Currie Anti rock in front, Currie rock sliders, Barricade rear armor, Tmax 9k competition winch, Tmax 2.5k suck down winch in rear :)
speeduck

Post by speeduck »

zuk524 wrote:From a text yesterday from Orangrubi, WE WON!!! :smt003 Thanks to ALL that participated and lets do it bigger next year!

wow i almost cant believe there is not a local club there in attica that would clean sweep it.
"05 rubicon"
1006RTI ramp/4"susp long arm/UCF belly up/xrc bumpers/T-max 10,000/cobra 29/motometal 909's/35's Falken Wildpeaks/kilby steerbox skid/quick double disconect sway/member of the
endo
club
"member of the red jeep club"
bondojones

Post by bondojones »

When we were there yesterday, I told the guy behind the counter that we were with the MJC and wanted to be counted in the contest. He had to ask the guy in charge if we were to get points or ??? The guy in charge ( sorry I did not get his name ) said that the MJC was so far ahead that they stopped keeping score!
93 Jeep Wrangler with some "modifications"
rockinxj00
TEC team
TEC team

Post by rockinxj00 »

Sweet! Way to go MJC!
Hey Hold My Beer and Watch This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zuk
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Zuk »

Maybe someday we`ll see the VP down there....... :)
2001 Sahara, 4.0, auto, Rubicon express 5.5" long arm, Rubicon Dana 44's front and rear, OE air locker in front, ARB air locker in rear, 37" Mastercraft MXT's, 4.10's, Tera 2low, SYE, Currie Anti rock in front, Currie rock sliders, Barricade rear armor, Tmax 9k competition winch, Tmax 2.5k suck down winch in rear :)
Duff

Post by Duff »

zuk524 wrote:Maybe someday we`ll see the VP down there....... :)

So... Who is the VP these days??? Troy??? :lol:
: 98 TJ : 14" coilovers : 35 TSL : D44/D60 4:88 ARB : Warn 8274 : Snorkel : Lights :
rockinxj00
TEC team
TEC team

Post by rockinxj00 »

Mike I would love to make it down there again. Unfortunately for me, I havent been able to make it the past couple years. I used to beat the snot out of my XJ there. Hopefully I can get this other XJ done and beat the snot out of it. Won't take much to get it going, just time.
Hey Hold My Beer and Watch This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yetti Yay
MJC member
MJC member

Post by Yetti Yay »

Hey bill they allow tj's there too. Troy goes there with ours a lot.
2000 White Cherokee XJ
3 inch puck lift with a 3 inch rough country lift
Skyjacker shocks
RC drop pitman arm
IRO 5 inch drop trac bar
custom CD stock appearing tow bumper
32 x 12.5x 15 bf Goodrich